vendredi 27 novembre 2009

Los Angeles


From San diego to Los Angeles we mostly went through what is desert for us! I think i've never experienced such a heat!
The dirve went good, and my eye started to bleed so it got less fat!
The city of Los Angeles is big, but we did not get lost and found the Boulevard Café easily... sort of a good venue, like a club, a big stage, we're asked to show ID...
I decide not to play tonight, some friends try to learn lyrics but it's a bit hard in one hour...
Rogue State starts first, still very good! Then it's like a joke, something like 5 times the same band with same members... sometimes it's hard to wait... Fortunatly Gwen and Caro show up, they're on vacation on West Coast, so much fun! And they got their car towed!!
So it's our turn and i'm watching my band playing, strange! The sound is awful but people seem to like it!
Then maladie played two songs cause no more time for tonight!! End of the joke!
Thanks to my eye i got respect from gangsta like bartenders!
We go to Brent's house, there they cooked us burritos, we can enjoy weed american style or play dominos, i decide to read a book and I would kill for a beer!
We're not really in LA, we're in Riverside and night is cool till a huge guy appears, he seems to be very drunk! We're on the porch and then he yells at us asking for a party
and he knocks at the door... Actually he's a friend of Brent!
Too much for me i go back to my book and everyone seems to fall asleep!
I woke up early so i enjoy the bathroom and left some blood there, terrific!
I can't remember if we had breakfast or not, we're planning to go in a record store!
Hugs and we're back in the van, direction Santa Barbara!
We got lost leaving LA, damn this city is huge!