lundi 9 février 2009

Become me


It's Monday and it was hard to wake up this morning, i had not the will to do stuff and prepare myself but unfortunatly i did... I did lay wrapped in my bed until the last alarm, then i knew it woud be cold outside, so i took those warm clothes i got when i was in Lapland, and then i tried to boil some water, i thought it would be nice to have a tea, but right before going to the bathroom my eyes just stopped by the clock and i realised i was already late...So i left and entered the streets and noticed that my co-worker was here, waiting for me, no way to escape, he would drive me at work!
The first thing he uses to talk to me is money, everyday we start with talking about money! Hey it's 7 o'clock bro' can't you just shut up and drive? But i would not dare to blame him, maybe i'm too tired or still sleeping! It's just surprising the gift we have to adapt many different situations... I even hate myself when i'm there, the way i force myself to laugh at my co-workers jokes, the way i just keep silent most of the time, the way sometimes i try to copy them... I even feel i'm becoming someone else, sometimes... Fortunatly noon comes and i can go back home, where i do feel safe and clear, sometimes...