mardi 3 février 2009

From work to ebullition


What happens when it rains on the morning, it's something like 6 you watch the hell by the window, barely can see the lights, but hear the noise of the street, ok so everyone is still alive today...but it's raining and there is something in the air which is: water! Seriously i like it when it rains (is that a songtitle?...) cause everything seem different in here, specially the way you drive, there are more cars in the streets, and that's definitly a plague but at the same time it sets a certain chaos, everything is slow down and then you can hear klaxons at every corners, so cool!
But what i do prefer when it rains is that usually i don't work, this is just so cool to go there and to know my so called boss would tell me "go back home", haha hey dude can't you call me?? Apparently no, they're supposed to insert me in this working class through this job, so i haf to wake up that early in the morning, go out, take a bus or wait for a co-worker to drive me there and just go back home, please insert me as a coin in this superman pinball! At least this would be a coin i won't leave to you...At least my job is ok in its genre, i'm a stone cutter, and i'm working on a hill in a forest, there's a pretty view from there and they used to leave me on my own... That's how i consider my integration and their disintegration, I mean what moves people, employees of a plutocracy to aply those suggestions they would immediatly find stupid and obsolete if they were able to respect their rights, their free will, their body and mine, if they were simply using their brain...We usually blame this above our heads pressure to justify our acts, but at the same time we mostly, ok they're are doing nothing to make it change, they take advantage of the situations, of mine, of yours, they get pleasure from the small power they'd be given and reproduce the shit out of this pyramid we locked life in... Fortunatly sometimes it rains!