lundi 9 février 2009

Co-working

Cause i could tell you all about the bad jokes and other words that had become my mornings... I may also tell you a lot, at least everything about women and what they do like, and that it's an evidence that all of them are "sluts" since it became my mornings, i could tell you so just after the explanation of the crisis in the financial system, the explanation of the immigration, the explanation of retirement and failed careers, even the explanation of life and its evolution and that of German cars are good ones but it's hell of a fuck when you have to make some reparations... Since it became my mornings... Hey but every pathetic words have a funny side in! Sometimes I wonder if I'm tired because of the job itself or because of my co-workers talking each other... Fortunatly I could tell you about cutting the stones, but there are to much to work on!