vendredi 6 février 2009

It's gonna be... SECONDARY


How about friendship?.... To meet again alltogether with your friends every saturday nights, burning one cigarette after another, and sinking for your true love in a pint of beer! Some call it "mistakes" just because they cannot face failures... Cause, is this pressure again since we 're living upon what we deserve... It's been that shit since primary school or even kindergarden, i remember myself waiting for my name on the top of this hall of fame! One day i was second or third, don't remember those ranks since only the first one prevails, so not being first was terrible! What would my parents think about thier not first as a son? And can't I rip this smile away from the champion face? I recently realised that I was the only responsible from "suffering" this pressure, and wished i had more control when i was a kid... Anyway at the end of secondary (no need to be the first in secondary, hey it's mentionned in the name) and beginning of high school (oh yeah high, so high) i did find interest in music and decided to become a metal kid! Me becoming a vet? Come on i was very much into black metal! So i guess that music saved me from this pressure...