mercredi 12 août 2009

It's time to stop at Coco & Tafie's house, René, Fernando and Isaac live here and Efren, his girlfriend and Sosa cooked us delicious food... Ok i must confess it was hot, very hot, very spicy but still good but i just did not expect so much violence in my burrito!! Anyway it's very helpful and we have some beers to spare! It's almost midnight but I feel like talking and these people are very nice... After few drinks my body just call to crash in a bed! I climb upstairs and get one, very good, and the night is fresh enough! I remember Nicolas and Romain being afraid of sleeping upstairs cause they saw a big spider there, I tell them it's gone and that there is no risk for the night! Everyone starts to sleep in the house, and this night in Tijuana appears to be very quiet...