dimanche 16 août 2009

Julio César Chavez




Morning, shower and fat eye... A bit stressed, but it's a beautiful day and today we play in San Diego Ché Café!
I'm willing for a tea and Isaac saves me!
I go out with Romain and we're having some shot session, it's funny... But Fernando suggest i might get drained cause my eye is very big and I don't want to travel with a eye big like this now, and it's very hot today... But right now it's pancakes time, There is a Mikey pancake and a sort of Batman... But i have to go at Fernando's dad to check about my eye... There we decide to drain it so we go back to his office! We have to wait cause there are some patients, cool i can see Tijuana almost downtown, let's walk through some blocks and then go back to the office... Tijuana is a place i'd like to visit again and I'd like to get lost in this city despite its reputation... It's like walking through a fiesta, it's again question of yellow, green or pink houses and blue building, a smell of burrito at some corners and salsa mix down the streets, bug cars and klaxons song and then metal and blue bus some customised so that they don't look like city bus anymore! Suddenly you can see a big mexican flag but very big just in front of the mountains, the desertic ones... Fernando tells me that years ago someone did burn the flag as a rebellion act, no one knows who did it, and authorities were very much pissed off! That's a story i did like!
Back in the office i can still feel the heat from the street and the TV is on... Fernando told me about ghost stories that sound real, wow i get a bit creepy and i told him about my sleeping paralysis, so we come to the point that ghost stories may have something to do with this sleeping trouble but for the moment we won't go to any abandonned house!
The tv is on and there is a sort of breaking news... A cop and two pedestrians were shot down today... We talked about that yesterday night with Sergio and Allie, Tijuana is a city that has a very violent side, but this is when they hear about nothing that it's serious... Of course people killed is serious, but when it's very big the media does not report it... After that news there is some video shooting of the border and there is a lot of people today, that is not very good news!
Well it's my turn I lay down again on the table! Anaesthesia, a small one and my eye is drained, very black blood!
It now looks better and we can go back the house where everyone is waiting for us... I got a ice stick on the way, reminds me the days i was a kid, it's very good! And I can put it on my eye!
I again feel very thankful towards Fernando's dad that's why I gave him a shirt, I hope one day he'll work with the shirt!
Ok we can now take the road to the border, but we must before stop at Fernando's parents', a quick stop and his mom cooked delicious burrito for us! That's very nice! 
Waving goodbyes and tour is starting now! Vrooom vrooom!