lundi 10 août 2009

This city has no end


We got boarding pass after half an hour or maybe more... We feel late, but i'm the only one running, I just wonder about Nicolas, he may think we were denied to set a foot on American country or something... Last flight and then we're free... This one just killed me, I got so bored so that I let myself drowned in hatred or something, i don't wanna talk, i don't wanna be polite, i hadn't breathe fresh air for 12 hours now... We're landing and the only thing i can see is a monster, the city of LA, it's just huge, ridiculously huge, i can see no end to that city and i'm a bit stressed about the idea of me in that city, and it's nightshade...

We're chocked, we're free... there are doors mentionning "to the streets", no one to controll us we just can go wherever we want, we can even smoke... Bagage reclaim and we're done... Out and the air is not good at all, it smells so pollute, and it's just the smell of the cars and other trucks... We're waiting for Maladie and then Nicolas saw them!